Retailtainment Project Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Retailtainment Project Manager position that offers direct project involvement and collaborative work with Retailtainment field-based teams and internal operations staff via email and in-person in a results-driven, fun and dynamic group/team based corporate culture. The Retailtainment Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of Retailtainment projects from conception to completion with specified deliverables.
This position requires strong organizational skills and ability to work on many tasks in parallel. The project manager will own the project execution, be responsible for the project schedule, overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the planning and implementation of Retailtainment project
• Define Retailtainment project tasks and resource requirements
• Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide direction and support to Retailtainment project team & quality assurance
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Schedule and facilitate key project meetings – conduct team status meetings and team status schedule.
• Route materials to approving departments
• Enforce the use of company data programs such as Proof HQ and InTrack3
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing / Communications
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong prioritization skills
• Decision making skills
• Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
• Ability to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to work effectively with management
• Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
• Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet usage
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.